Feynlab ppf & vinyl coating 30ml (endast företag)
Slut, snart i lager igen
FEYNLAB® PPF & VINYL is a coating specifically designed to protect the porous surface of Vinyl or Self Healing Paint Protection Films (PPF). Originally engineered for water spot protection, the high surface tension (hydrophobic properties) of Vinyl & PPF helps keep surfaces cleaner for longer. Additionally, Vinyl & PPF enhances the gloss to standard PPF while allowing matte Vinyl and PPF to retain their dulled appearance.
Vinyl & PPF is engineered specifically to enhance self healing top coat Paint Protection Films by adding water spot protection.
- Increased UVA and UVB ray protection.
- Impressive hydrophobic and self cleaning properties and ease of maintenance on Vinyl and PPF finishes.
- Enhances gloss on appropriate finish types, while leaving both matte Vinyl & PPF with a dulled appearance.
- FEYNLAB’s™ true nano technology and bonding chemistry allows for an unparalleled level of protection since the formula penetrates further into the existing paint structure than anything else available.
Durability & Application Surfaces
Durability – 1 year.
Application includes 1 component layer, reaching an overall film build between 1-2 microns.
APPROVED SURFACES FOR APPLICATION ONLY:
- Vinyl & Vinyl Wrapped Surfaces
- Paint Protection Film (a.k.a. PPF or Clear Bra)
Unopened – 1 year. Opened – Use within 7 days.
30ml (1oz) FEYNLAB® Vinyl & PPF
Always wear respirator & gloves during application. Ensure application area is free of loose contamination.
Thoroughly clean vehicle using FEYNLAB® PURE WASH. Follow with a topical decontamination clay treatment using FEYNLAB® PRIME. If necessary, use a ferrous iron removal product to remove all embedded iron deposits. After polishing paint to desired level, remove all polish oils using FEYNLAB® PANEL PREP to ensure optimal bonding and durability of the coating.
Prior to application place vehicle in a well lit, temperature controlled 10°C-30°C (50°F-85°F), & contamination free environment. Have plenty (6 or more) new microfiber towels, 2 or 3 microfiber sponge applicators, 1 foam applicator on hand BEFORE application.
Prior to application, first coat all soft plastic trim pieces, headlights, taillights, black piano trim and other porous surfaces with their appropriate coating. FEYNLAB® PLASTIC works great for this. Avoid these surfaces with ANY OTHER FEYNLAB® COATING and wipe off immediately if any product touches these surfaces.
PPF & VINYL should always be tested on a small section of paint protection film before first use. FEYNLAB® has tested the product compatibility with most major films in the industry. However, there are hundreds of films on the market, and it’s impossible to guarantee compatibility with all of them. Always perform a test spot if unsure’ preferably on a scrap piece of PPF not on the vehicle. If the product causes a small test area to become hazy, either reduce the dwell time, or stop the application completely.
- Apply enough VINYL & PPF to a microfiber sponge applicator to fully cover a single panel such as a door or half a hood.
- Make a “+” (plus) sign with product in the middle of the panel, then wipe around the boundaries of the section creating a frame.
- Next, fill in the framed area with slightly overlapping straight lines from left to right over the whole area and then repeat now creating up and down line. This cross-hatching ensures an level application.
- After application, step back and look for any areas missed or those with excess product. If found, smooth out evenly with the applicator sponge. This will ensure even drying across the panel and minimize excess product usage.
- Allow VINYL & PPF to dwell on the panel a minimum of 15-20 min, until it is about 75% dry. Dwell time may vary depending on humidity and temperature. * Humid Climates 75%+ = Shorter Dwell time.
- To test removal readiness: lightly swipe a small spot with a gloved finger and looking for a clean swipe. If the swipe reveals a clean trail then remove, if the swipe smears then allow it to dwell longer. Repeat swipe test again in 2-5 min increments to determine wipe times.
- Wipe off VINYL & PPF following same pattern of application, using a clean microfiber towel.
Recommended Maximum Area of Application:
Half a Panel, then wipe off in same pattern as application. Varies depending on the vinyl or PPF manufacturer. Always perform a test spot to determine the appropriate area to managably apply.
Carefully inspect all finished panels for leftover coating residue (high spots) before moving on to the rest of the car. Commonly edges, emblems and tight spaces tend to hold remaining product. High spots are much easier to remove if you catch within a 20-40 min window after final wipe than later on.
Post Application Instructions:
- Avoid any incidental water exposure for 24 hours. If it occurs, gently wipe water off the surface.
- Avoid all chemicals including car washes for 7 days.
- Wash & Maintain using FEYNLAB® PURE WASH or FEYNLAB® PURE RINSELESS and FEYNLAB® DETAILER
All FEYNLAB® Coatings are subject to different dwell and curing time windows due to humidity and temperature. In General, the higher the humidity level the quicker the coating will cure. If humidity level approaches 75% or higher then consider lessening the recommended dwell and wipe times for the coating.
If possible apply coating in temperature controlled environment 10°C-30°C (50°F-85°F), with humidity as low as possible.